FHI 360’s Connected & Engaged: Family and Community Collaboration with School Districts initiative highlights opportunities for districts to use research-based strategies to foster authentic FCC. Developed in 2022-2023, this guide aims to support school districts, community-based organizations and caregivers as they consider their own FCC practices and work to successfully nurture and promote a connected and engaged school community.
|What the guides ARE
- Focused on district and/or intermediary support for school-based instructional leadership
- Focused on Black, Latinx, and low-income students
- A curated set of tools, protocols, and other resources to help districts and school leaders keep their focus on equity priorities and outcomes, especially for their most vulnerable students
|What the guides AREN’T
- A resource on topics unrelated to instructional leadership
- A step-by-step manual
- An endorsement of any of the brands or companies referenced as examples
- A college and career readiness (CCR) handbook, although each section contains strategies and resources that contribute to CCR of students.
Added to Action Planning Tool
Check out the Resource Library
Our online library has hundreds of practitioner-friendly resources to support putting evidence into practice.